Greater Tampa Bay Area Divers XIII 5/2/07

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CoolTech:
Does she know yet? :wink:

:rofl3: So Tampa does she? :D

So on another note, I guess we can chat in here now. Since all the trips are going to be posted and we don't have to worry about losing them or having them hi-jacked. So is this our new chat with our neighbors thread?

tampausmc:
Ha....that's funny.....of course she knows.....that would be evil to just show up and drop some books and gear on her lap.....that would be funny though...

We try :D

oops... I put this in the wrong Tampa thread. I'll repost here:

Hey guys.. I'm gonna be in the Tampa area next Tues afternoon to Friday morning! Somewhere close to Plant City - I'll be there with my high school's softball team who is playing in the state tournament! I won't have a car though and I'm assuming I'll have to stick with the team :(

cmufieldhockey8:
oops... I put this in the wrong Tampa thread. I'll repost here:
:(

Hey girl .... nobody is home but me :shakehead they are all in the keys for sink o
They will return tomorrow :wink:

I am here. I had my advanced class today. It got rained out so I am still a lowly open water diver. I did get to waist an afternoon waiting on the rain to stop. Life gets no better:wink:

AstroDad:
I sure I had some rain over on this side of Brandon....

We were at Brandon Swim and Tennis. It started just as we were about to hit the water and didn't let up until it was too late to get the class done. It sucks but that's Florida

git-r-dun diver:
We were at Brandon Swim and Tennis. It started just as we were about to hit the water and didn't let up until it was too late to get the class done. It sucks but that's Florida

that sucks man.....

Well i went out and got drunk for cinco de mayo...however prior to that we were out looking for the sheridan....and we never found it.....or the blackthorn.....so we swam over sand for a while....at least the seas were nice....still a good day. Would be nice to see some stuff though....had the spearguns and didn't see a fish over 6 inches....

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom