Greater Tampa dive thread V - Revisited

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hmmmm....hey Missd...you take a wrong turn somewhere? You're back in the V thread ma'am. Woot!

This is like the part where Luke Skywalker saves Darth Vader from the dark side of the force. :)

So I guess that makes Cooltech a Jedi or something...sorta...

Missdirected:
Hey I was going to call today but never found a sec, crazy day. Still nothing for the weekend?

DiverGirl, anything?
I am diving Pompano this weekend ... 2 wrecks in 2 days ... first dive 120ft max each day ... I am very excited about seeing some new wrecks and man do they have a bunch in the pompano area .... you guys are all welcome to join me. Staying Comfort Inn Deerfield Beach (954) 428-0650... double room $119 + tax ... dives are $45 + tanks Lady Go Diver (954) 274-7740 (Leave a message with cpt bob)... both days pm dives ... be sure to tell him you are with Kim P ... Come on let's go play .. weatherman says great weekend in Pompano
Kim P

Henry Morgan:
Hmmmm....hey Missd...you take a wrong turn somewhere? You're back in the V thread ma'am. Woot!

This is like the part where Luke Skywalker saves Darth Vader from the dark side of the force. :)

So I guess that makes Cooltech a Jedi or something...sorta...

:whack:

No I did not young man.:D I just try to keep one thread where new peeps to the board can acxtually read it and find us if they would like. Soem of our giant thread are overwhelming. You know some peeps like to dive HENRY :14: Now please tell me I don't have to be the chick with the snails on her head! :D

Divergirl4u:
I am diving Pompano this weekend ... 2 wrecks in 2 days ... first dive 120ft max each day ... I am very excited about seeing some new wrecks and man do they have a bunch in the pompano area .... you guys are all welcome to join me. Staying Comfort Inn Deerfield Beach (954) 428-0650... double room $119 + tax ... dives are $45 + tanks Lady Go Diver (954) 274-7740 (Leave a message with cpt bob)... both days pm dives ... be sure to tell him you are with Kim P ... Come on let's go play .. weatherman says great weekend in Pompano
Kim P

Thanks Kim. One day. This week I have a local dive planned. Next week I am in SoCal baby, Wooooot!

TheCaptain:
Thankyou all for the happybirthday. I hope to see you soon either with a tank on the back or with a bottle or glass in the hand. when is the next happy hours or could we once dine togheter?
That sounds great! I think everyone would like to see you again, before you leave.

Where shall we dine... Italian perhaps? :D

Dario so another year older and no doubt wiser.
Raise a glass on my behalf when you have your next happy hour.
I have not been diving much since returning home except for a
doing try dives for all and sundry in swimming pools once a week.
More importantly I am negotiations with the purchase of a small
diving centre here in Spain.
I follow the threads here still and it reminds me of the great times I had diving with you guys.

CoolTech:
That sounds great! I think everyone would like to see you again, before you leave.

Where shall we dine... Italian perhaps? :D

If we do something, could it pretty please be before Thursday? I am going to SoCal then but I don't want to miss hanging out with Dario again. I think someone should phone Frogman_5. He has been gone a bit too long and didn't ask permission for an extended stay away from us :wink:

duncan1958:
Dario so another year older and no doubt wiser.
Raise a glass on my behalf when you have your next happy hour.
I have not been diving much since returning home except for a
doing try dives for all and sundry in swimming pools once a week.
More importantly I am negotiations with the purchase of a small
diving centre here in Spain.
I follow the threads here still and it reminds me of the great times I had diving with you guys.
Let's see...
Duncan gets a dive centre, and we all make a trip to Spain for the Grand Re-Opening

I think we have a plan in the works here.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom