Greater Tampa dive thread V - Revisited

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'd leave on the 16th, most probably on the 17th, but I understand that MD goes in SoCal form the 6th. Let's see who would be in for Tuesday the 5th?

1. Thecaptain
2. . . .
3. . . .

Where could we go? Pelagiae at International Plaza?

I suspect that Frogman is busy with with his wife coming from Chicago, I'll call him if we arrange something.

Duncan, "Vento in Poppa" for your future, Hope to see you again in Europe!

TheCaptain:
I'd leave on the 16th, most probably on the 17th, but I understand that MD goes in SoCal form the 6th. Let's see who would be in for Tuesday the 5th?

1. Thecaptain
2. . . .
3. . . .

Where could we go? Pelagiae at International Plaza?

I suspect that Frogman is busy with with his wife coming from Chicago, I'll call him if we arrange something.

Duncan, "Vento in Poppa" for your future, Hope to see you again in Europe!

I can do Tuesday evening. Also I made a mistake. I don't leave until Friday afternoon. So if we wanted to do Wednesday evening that will work as well. :D

Any evening is fine, I will make the time.

I have not tried any International Plaza dining. Besides, I think it is TheCaptain's choice for dining

CoolTech:
Any evening is fine, I will make the time.

I have not tried any International Plaza dining. Besides, I think it is TheCaptain's choice for dining

Narcosis can come if it Wed :)

oh this thread.......

I can do Tuesday! ( or Wednesday, or Thursday!)

which day again??? Tue or Thur?

OK, let's take some more time to arrange the dinner. We'll do it on Thursday. and later I'll open a new thread on the issue. Sorry for Narcosis, but He will have moe time than me in Florida to join other meetings like this.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom