Greater Tampa dive thread V - Revisited

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TheCaptain:
OK, let's take some more time to arrange the dinner. We'll do it on Thursday. and later I'll open a new thread on the issue. Sorry for Narcosis, but He will have moe time than me in Florida to join other meetings like this.

He might can do Thursday. He just had plans on Tuesday. So Thursday it is then :0

Missdirected:
:whack:

No I did not young man.:D I just try to keep one thread where new peeps to the board can acxtually read it and find us if they would like. Soem of our giant thread are overwhelming. You know some peeps like to dive HENRY :14: Now please tell me I don't have to be the chick with the snails on her head! :D

You mean the blue chicks? Blue is kinda hot.... :thumb:

Actually, I can't wait until I can start diving again. Still need to get a BC. I'm trying to hold out until I can slap down the cash for the BPW setup I want, but things have been pretty nuts the last couple of months. Happens sometimes. Figure I'll be all set up and ready to dive about the time the water temp starts to take a dip.

I recently discovered this thread and thought I'd stop in and say "Hi" from Brandon (Bloomingdale area).

I have been certified since 86, the wife since 87, and our 14 yr old daughter, Allison, got her OW and Nitrox certs a few weekends ago (8/26). We all went through Ed Ciesla at Woods & Water here in Brandon for our certs. On 8/27 we did a little Father/Daughter weekend in West Palm area (Boynton Beach) - four dads and four daughters. The girls were all about the same age, and us dads all acted the same age so all went well. We did two dives on Sunday, one to 55 ft and the second to 68 feet. Ed and daughter caught a total of 9 bugs and I caught one. We may be going back on the 17'th, and I hope to not get skunked so bad. :)

We now return you to your regularly scheduled program...

AstroDad:
I recently discovered this thread and thought I'd stop in and say "Hi" from Brandon (Bloomingdale area).

I have been certified since 86, the wife since 87, and our 14 yr old daughter, Allison, got her OW and Nitrox certs a few weekends ago (8/26). We all went through Ed Ciesla at Woods & Water here in Brandon for our certs. On 8/27 we did a little Father/Daughter weekend in West Palm area (Boynton Beach) - four dads and four daughters. The girls were all about the same age, and us dads all acted the same age so all went well. We did two dives on Sunday, one to 55 ft and the second to 68 feet. Ed and daughter caught a total of 9 bugs and I caught one. We may be going back on the 17'th, and I hope to not get skunked so bad. :)

We now return you to your regularly scheduled program...
Welcome to the Board/Thread!

As a Bristol Greens home owner with a son who is a Junior at BHS and a diver... welcome!

CoolTech:
Welcome to the Board/Thread!

As a Bristol Greens home owner with a son who is a Junior at BHS and a diver... welcome!

Well I'm not as COOL as you and Astro Dad. I live in North Brandon. Not Seffner though. I paid a bunch more money to have a better zip code. (just kidding to everyone in Seffner):lol:

Gee, that's odd. I hope our little Brandon postings didn't kill this thread. I never seem to pick the right line at the grocery either....

git-r-dun diver:
Well I'm not as COOL as you and Astro Dad. I live in North Brandon. Not Seffner though. I paid a bunch more money to have a better zip code. (just kidding to everyone in Seffner):lol:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom