Green Force HID 150 light head (never used) + soft goodman handle + gopro mount

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

formula1mb@aol.com

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I've decided to sell my HID 150 light head since for the battery I have (the Flexi II), the burn time isn't long enough for what I want and ended up getting an LED light head instead. With the Flexi II when I did a burn test, I was getting a little over 1.5 hours out of it (1 h 42 minutes).

If you were to get the Flexi III, you can get close to 4 hours of burn time.

For this sale, I'm including the light head itself, a soft goodman handle with a bungee loop I added for extra stability, and also a GoPro camera mount (not the camera itself though) if you wanted to have the camera right on the lighthead. I've used a similar mount on the LED lighthead and worked great! Also, the light itself is completely new and I've never actually dived with it. As you can see in the picture, the light itself works great and just tested it today to be sure.

For those not familiar with Green Force, they are a Belgium manufacturer and make very high quality equipment with a large following in the tech diving community. Once you have the light head, the only thing you would need to get is a cable and battery kit such as these, depending on how much burn time you want:

Green Force Flexi II - Umbilical. Torches Accessories, Scubastore.com, buy, offers, dive

Green Force Flexi III - Umbilical. Torches Accessories, Scubastore.com, buy, offers, dive

Let me know if you have any questions. I'm asking $390 OBO delivered in the lower 48.

Robert P1040722.jpgP1040719.jpgP1040720.jpgP1040721.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom