Greetings from Jane Diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
Hello fellow divers. I'm Jane from Maryland. I have been diving for 25 years and most of that time involved in recreational diver education. I love to dive and I love to teach. I don't have a regular teaching home any longer but I do occasionally teach a class here and there as time and space is available. I am an active instructor with SUDS (Soldiers Undertaking Disabled Scuba) and I am really blessed to be able to help these amazing young men and women, wounded in Iraq and Afghanistan, learn to dive. I am a volunteer diver at the National Aquarium in Baltimore and so I get to share our passion for the underwater world with visitors to the Aquarium who may never even consider diving. I mostly satisfy my diving needs by travel. I regularly take groups on trips to some of the most awesome dive locations in the world. I have a group of travelers who look forward to our next adventure together. We will be going to Fiji next April and we still have room for more travelers, wanna go? Write to me and I'll send you details.

Meanwhile, I am looking for anyone with experience using the Suunto Dive Manager program with an Apple MacBook. I understand there is a Mac program which allows several different dive computers to have compatibility with Mac. Does anyone here have experience with this?

Cheers...Jane S

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom