Greetings from the Bluegrass

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
What a great idea this board is. Why didn't I think to look for something like this sooner? Just got back from the Keys and this would've been interesting to read regarding hotels, dive shops, etc. Hope to go to Cozumel before too long. Anyway, hello from Kentucky!

Hi Chris,

If you're interested in local diving, a bunch of Ohio, Indiana, and Kentucky people frequent the Kentucky Piranha Patrol section of this forum and we have a pretty good sized group (getting bigger all the time) going to Gilboa Quarry in Ohio, north of Dayton, on Labor Day Weekend. You're more than welcome to come up.

This thread has the details, such as they are.

Rachel

Thanks for the invite. I may have to skip that one though. I will keep an eye out in the KPP section for when you guys might go to one of the quarrys closer to Louisville, especially since I'm short on dive buddies. I've been to the one in LaGrange but can't remember the name. Haven't been to Cerulean Springs yet.:arrrgh: Thanks for the invite.

That's beautiful country up there.

I used to live in Custer, Kentucky long time ago. : ) We tasted one of the first Mr. Pibbs on the market there.

R

And well met from a fellow newbie...

:)

Back
Top Bottom