Greetings from the UK (well, not for long)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AdTravels

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
There's a lot of decisions to make when you make a post, all those buttons... :) I'm sure I'll work it out.
Anyway, found this site, and what a wealth of information there is here, while looking for pictures taken with the new sea life digital camera. No luck yet, but still on the prowl.
I've been diving for a couple of years now and am a DM, I shall be moving onto Inst. when I hit Honduras soon.
my Diving, so far is limited to Thailand (lived there for 5 months - bliss), Vietnam, Egypt and sunny England.
Off to Mexico, Belize and Honduras next (don't wory, posts for info comming soon).

Anyways, just thought I'd be polite and say hi.

Stay tuned and let us know where you end up!

If I did not have so many pets, I would love to move all around...but I REALLY love my pets!

Welcome to the board; can't wait to hear all about your amazing diving adventures around the world!

Back
Top Bottom