Greetings

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thelmuth

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I have been lurking for a couple weeks and decided it was time to say hi. I am not a diver yet but plan to get certified as soon as I can afford it, hopefully before the water turns cold. My 18 YO son just got his open water last weekend and I am looking forward to spending time with him underwater.

I have lived in Florida since I was 5. Grew up in Sarasota and spent a lot of time at Siesta Beach. We moved to Brooksville in 1999. There is no beach here :sad_2: but I have taken up Kayak fishing within the last year and plan to do some Kayak diving when the time comes. I think drift diving the Rainbow River with Kayak in tow sounds like a great day.:dance:

This is also the lower end of "spring country" which I am looking forward to exploring. I just wish my wife would be interested in scuba too. Oh well, just wanted to introduce myself.

Tim

Welcome to Scuba Board. It's about time you posted and introduced yourself. We're a very friendly bunch.

I think it's great that you'll be able to dive with your son when you get certified. I'm sure your wife will follow shortly afterwards when sees the fun you both are having.

banana.gif
wavey.gif

WELCOME TO
:sblogo::colouredsmilies::colouredsmilies:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom