greetings

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

feMailnitroxdiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hey everyone,

I'm kinda new to diving . This is my second year. I have done most of my training in Lake Charles, Louisiana.( Mike's Dive center). I just completed My Advanced Diver in August while on vacation and Nitrox earlier this year. The only gear I do not have is my BCD or Reg. I did purchase a camera (canon FA-480) with underwater housing.
I'm looking for a dive buddy here.(Dahlonega, Ga)I have been to Lake Jocassee in Sc.
Cold water for a 3mm suit & hood.
Most of my dives were done at CoCoView Resort in Roatan ,past 2 yrs. (vacations) Blue lagoon in Texas. M.V. Spree trip out of Galv Tx. This september, liveaboard.We went to The Flower Gardens & Stetsons Bank. ( beautiful).
I have done a total of 39 dives. /7 were nitrox./3 night dives./ deepest dive so far 106 ft.
I can do shore dives / boat dives/......roll out.
At this point I am waiting for my dive gear to be shipped to me.
My next goal is Wreck and Deep diver. then Rescue Diver.
I really would love to have a dive buddy , close by.Get off work on Friday ,and go diving.for the weekend.
(I work so I can dive).
Has anyone been to Loch Low Minn, in Tenn.?
Thank you for your time, and have a Wonderful evening!
feMailnitroxdiver.

Last edited:
Hey everyone,

I'm kinda new to diving . This is my second year. I have done most of my training in Lake Charles, Louisiana.( Mike's Dive center). I just completed My Advanced Diver in August while on vacation and Nitrox earlier this year. The only gear I do not have is my BCD or Reg. I did purchase a camera (canon FA-480) with underwater housing.
I'm looking for a dive buddy here.(Dahlonega, Ga)I have been to Lake Jocassee in Sc.
Cold water for a 3mm suit & hood.
Most of my dives were done at CoCoView Resort in Roatan ,past 2 yrs. (vacations) Blue lagoon in Texas. M.V. Spree trip out of Galv Tx. This september, liveaboard.We went to The Flower Gardens & Stetsons Bank. ( beautiful).
I have done a total of 39 dives. /7 were nitrox./3 night dives./ deepest dive so far 106 ft.
I can do shore dives / boat dives/......roll out.
At this point I am waiting for my dive gear to be shipped to me.
My next goal is Wreck and Deep diver. then Rescue Diver.
I really would love to have a dive buddy , close by.Get off work on Friday ,and go diving.for the weekend.
(I work so I can dive).
Has anyone been to Loch Low Minn, in Tenn.?
Thank you for your time, and have a Wonderful evening!
feMailnitroxdiver.

Welcome. Since your in Georgia dont forget about the panhandle of Florida. There are some great gulf coast dives to be had, especially if you like taking pics. Check out the Florida forums and look for the Deep Dixie Divers area. You will see great pics and find out about upcoming dives in the area.

Welcome!!!

I am new to this forum as well. Just started diving myself. I have 12 dives under my belt, and all done in Nashville area. I have been to Marthas Quarry and Penny Royal. Am trying to schedule a trip to Loch Low. Working on my advanced open water cert. and am nitrox cert. Penny Royal is great place to dive, very user friendly. I recommend a trip there. Do you live in the nash area?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom