Guadalupe Island Great White Shark Liveaboard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Why charter your own when there are a bunch of live-aboards with scheduled trips? This link list several DIVE ADVICE TRAVEL - SOCORRO ISLAND and GUADALUPE ISLAND

Roughly $3K US.

I have also read that August and September are better months.

Happy Diving!

---------- Post added June 10th, 2013 at 06:49 PM ----------

I stand corrected, sort of. Here is what I found on best months in another thread.

"There are several different "seasons" at Guadalupe. In the end of July / early August, you see more male sharks. This is our favourite time to dive because there are few or no other boats. The sharks are really fresh as they haven't seen divers since the previous November. This is when we see lots of frisky males. In September, we start to see smaller females showing up and lots of males. October is when we see the big females. You may not see as many sharks around at this time because the big ones scare away the 'little' guys. Winter weather rolls in the middle of November which means the end of the season for us."

Back
Top Bottom