GUADALUPE TRIP IN 2020 - SAVE $400

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ken Kurtis

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Blatantly commercial pitch here since I'm a shop owner offering a deal on a trip I'm putting together (so if this needs to come down, no worries) . . .

GD2_2121(LR6).jpg

WANNA SAVE $400???
- Of course you do. And yes, there's a catch. We (Reef Seekers Dive Co.) want to go back to Guadalupe and experience the Great Whites again in 2020. This will be on the Nautilus Belle Amie where I've got a short-term special that I'm happy to pass on to you but the catch is: YOU HAVE TO COMMIT PRIOR TO NOVEMBER 30. The good news is I only need five people to make this work (we can certainly take more than that) and secure this deal and I've already got one. The trip dates I have in mind are September 9-14. The advantage of those dates is that they are a Wednesday and a Monday. Especially for those driving to San Diego (where the trip leaves from), this means we can avoid the horror of trying to make that drive on a Friday or Sunday.

I've done this trip four times already and can guarantee you we'll have Great Whites up close and personal and it will definitely be memorable. And we can even take non-certified divers along because there are surface cages they can use to see these predators as well. The normal cost of this trip is $3,795 (includes motor coach to Ensenada from SD, diving, meals, Mexican taxes, generous crew tip - at Reef Seekers we do it as a complete package rather than nickel-and-dime you to death) but if you commit before November 30, it's only $3,395. A $500 deposit holds your spot and we can work out payment options that fit your budget. Take a look at the photos and trip report from 2017 and once your juices start flowing, give us a call at 310/652-4990 or e-mail me directly at kenkurtis@aol.com and get in on the action. (2017 GUADALUPE PHOTOS & REPORT)

Back
Top Bottom