GUE Cave 1 report, High Springs, Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dave, I have to say that, other than Ben Martinez, I've never seen anybody whose first cave photos have been of the quality of yours. These are simply stunning (and the park bench picture from Ginnie is the best photo I've ever seen of that feature). I'm thoroughly enjoying these, and thank you very much for posting them.

Thanks Lynne, we've had a great week of cave diving after our course.
Yesterday in Telford, it was a little more silty and we were under this low section of cave, maybe 20ft wide but 3ft high when I just started smiling. Who would have thought Kelly would ever be in a place like this:)

We are leaving for home today, driving back to Toronto Canada but not before one last cave dive on the way....

We're already back home but thought we'd post the pics from our last dive in Florida. We debated on which cave to do before heading home and landed on Little River. I didn't do this one earlier in the week, but loved the pics that Dave took of the cave and Claudia, so I was pretty excited. What a gorgeous cave. We passed one "T" and had to turn the dive at the 2nd "T". We needed to anyway due to NDL limits, but this cave made me start thinking about cave 2! I wanted to see more.

Anyway, Dave wore the slave light this time.

Tying in at the the entrance
LittleRiverKellyreel.jpg

When we got to the 2nd "T" we saw a cookie on the line. Turns out it belongs to a friend of ours from the States... we left it there.
LittleRiverDavecookie.jpg

LittleRiverdave2.jpg

LittleRiverdave1.jpg

Dave bringing the line back up
LittleRiverdave4.jpg

Never get tired of these silhouette photos
LittleRiverdave5.jpg

You guys came home with a treasure trove of fantastic photographs! I'm so glad you had a good time. Diving caves is something you just can't explain to people, not even very effectively to other divers. You just have to go do it.

:sadangel: It's so sickening to see these pics and know I have to wait another 2 months before I can finish my cave course. The pics are awesome and I am so wanting to experience the same feelings.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom