Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The black is at 200 psi and nothing below that is accurate, so you are playing with fire at that point.

And I wouldn't bet on 200 psi.

And I wouldn't bet on 200 psi.
I wouldn't either, but that's what it appears to read. I never let my tanks get anything near that low.

The black is at 200 psi and nothing below that is accurate, so you are playing with fire at that point.
I agree. Good news is I was at 15ft finished with my safety stop and waiting for my buddy that had a few more minutes. My question to Cressi is why do the curved lines continue to the bottom of the black square if the tank is empty in the middle of the black square? Diving 42 years and never ran a tank dry. Trashed it immediately. If you use one of these beware. It gives the impression about 300psi left. 10% off seems like a lot to me.

I agree. Good news is I was at 15ft finished with my safety stop and waiting for my buddy that had a few more minutes. My question to Cressi is why do the curved lines continue to the bottom of the black square if the tank is empty in the middle of the black square? Diving 42 years and never ran a tank dry. Trashed it immediately. If you use one of these beware. It gives the impression about 300psi left. 10% off seems like a lot to me.

I wouldn't either, but that's what it appears to read. I never let my tanks get anything near that low.

I have, but when I do, I don't expect to get air when I inhale.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom