Guest Speaker: BOB SHERWOOD - G.U.E.- Coming to The SCUBA Connection

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wayne at DiveSeekers

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Guest Speaker: BOB SHERWOOD
Date: June 17th @ 7:30pm

Bob Sherwood is coming to The SCUBA Connection to show some video & give a talk about G.U.E. (Global Underwater Explorers). Come on in and here about G.U.E. in regards to Gear Choices, Philosophies, Training & Exploration.

Bob's resume was the second to be put up on the Global Underwater Explorers website. He was one of the divers who worked closely with Jarrod Jablonski during the formation of GUE; when most people were just starting the GUE, he was already a gas diver at the Woodville Karst Plain Project (WKPP). Bob is also one of the few of the WKPP gas divers who was working with the old style Halcyon rebreather. He was a support diver for George Irvine and Jarrod Jablonski on their world record dive in the Wakulla cave, with the deepest penetration of 18,000 feet at 300ft depth. He was also handpicked by Jarrod to be an exploration diver on the Britannic Expedition.

Space is limited!!! Call 908-359-1250 & Reserve Your Spot Today!!!

This should be a very informative meeting.

Bob Sherwood is well respected in all dive instructional communities.

Congratulations to TSCSCUBA

Wayne, what a great idea having Bob speak at your shop. I'm gonna post a linky in DNY forum to see if there is any interest. I may pop in to show my support.

Back
Top Bottom