gun owners/shooting enthusiasts!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

humanbeing

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
1. What kind of shooting do you like to do?
2. How long have you been shooting?
3. If you could have any gun, what would it be?

1. Honestly, plinking with friends is my favorite, though I hope to learn trap shooting in the spring.
2. I have been shooting for 1.5 years.
3. An AR of some kind, so that I could learn it top to bottom and then build one myself. Alas, money gets in the way.

1. Usually just target shooting.
2. Close to 20 years.
3. I have all the guns I want at the moment. 2 Glock pistols, a Mossberg shotgun and a Rock River AR15

1. target sometimes hunting.
2. 32 years.
3. Any kind of gun that will piss off the anti-gun type of people.

1) any excuse to shoot will do
2) since I was 13, which is far longer than most SB members have been alive. A bit inactive as a shooter recently, but again, any excuse will do.
3) not planning to add any right now, but would not mind picking up a 50cal sniper, just for grins and giggles.
There are tons of other weapons I would not turn my nose up at tho, if the $ was right, and I had a few spare $ to play with, but if I bought not one more it would not be the end of the world. Started passing a few down to my kids the last few years, as I can not afford to shoot all the ones I own now, anyway.

1. What kind of shooting do you like to do?
2. How long have you been shooting?
3. If you could have any gun, what would it be?

1. Plinking, range shooting, local competitions, hunting.

2. Over fifty years.

3. Barrett M82 A1 .50 BMG

1) Currently hunting only, may begin pistol work on range soon

2) 22 cal. target shooting 38 years ago, but long periods of inactivity for most of the intervening time

3) trying to figure that out

1. Lots of pistol, IDPA, Steel (LOVE IT), Rifle, Moving/shooting
2. about19 years
3. .45

1. Target pistol and a little rifle, possibly getting into IDPA
2. Off an on for a few years and pretty steadily for the last year or two
3. Smith and Wesson model 500 :D

Target shooting, pistol, trap and some rifle.

I have enjoyed shooting since I was 8 years old... lets just say a long time ago.

I have enough pistols/revolvers/rifles and shotguns to be a happy camper. I still enjoy shooting by .22 Buckmaster automatic more than anything else due to the very reasonable ammo cost. Saves money for scuba gear.

1) a couple of hunting trips each year, mostly. I can't work up any enthusiasm for shooting paper much, and I've never done much shotgunning, though trap is fun.
2) started about 30 years ago interested in all types, gradually found I just use the hunting guns. Love the engineering and crafstmanship...
3) the best to have would be a custom hunting rifle and optics, though there's quite a varied list I'd like to shoot a few times :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom