Guppy Gulch this weekend (6/25)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cmalinowski

Contributor
Reaction score
A buddy and I are heading to guppy gulch this saturday morning. If you want to join us, feel free.

I have never been there. Is there anything I need to know?

Thanks,
Chris

I wish I could, but I have drill this weekend.

I did a couple of tanks there on Saturday. Vis was only about 10-12 feet in most of the quarry; although, it was much worse by the 10 foot training platform. It was 68 degrees at 10 feet, but I had 42 degrees at 44 feet at the mini-bus.

Avoid the pizza in Delta unless you like a lot of grease. If you are up for the drive, there is okay sushi in Aberdeen and great seafood nachos at Coakley's in Havre de Grace.

crisis_12:
I wish I could, but I have drill this weekend.

I did a couple of tanks there on Saturday. Vis was only about 10-12 feet in most of the quarry; although, it was much worse by the 10 foot training platform. It was 68 degrees at 10 feet, but I had 42 degrees at 44 feet at the mini-bus.

Avoid the pizza in Delta unless you like a lot of grease. If you are up for the drive, there is okay sushi in Aberdeen and great seafood nachos at Coakley's in Havre de Grace.
Thanks for the info about the temps/vis/pizza. Although, I do kinda like a nice greasy pizza every now and then :11ztongue

I never made it up there. My buddy had to bail, so I ended up down at millbrook quarry in VA for a fun dive. Let me know if you go to GG as I am interested in it as well.

Back
Top Bottom