Guys I'm in need to sell mine and my wife's unused gear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubanica

Registered
Reaction score
I used to live in Miami and as it is natural, had the opportunity to go diving almost every weekend. A couple of years a go I relocated to Houston and got all excited about the posibility of doing some gulf coast diving... Well the closest half decent spots are called The Flower Gardens which are about 8 hour away on boat, not to mention the 45 min car ride to Galveston. Now that we have a little one its impossible.

I had even purchased two complete sets (his and hers) dive gear packages, excluding the tanks. Well bottom line they're just sitting in my closet.

If you guys know anyone interested I'm including my local craigslist post. There are some pics of the gear, but feel free to email me at michaelv38 at me(dot-com) if you want more info.

My post is listed under Houston, sporting goods and it's # 1073552451

Thanks guys,

Michael V.

he said excluding the tanks meaning no tanks

Thanks game hunter, for posting my craigslist link I unfortunately cannot post direct links yet, since I'm new to the boards.

Hopefully I included enough info there!

sdiver679 Hadn't noticed you're local you email me your contact info if you're interested. You're more than welcome to come and see the gear since ur in H.

Email me at michaelv38@me.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom