Guys in the Zeagle Zena

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MerMitch

New
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Has anyone else here ever used a women's BCD? Is that just too weird? I tried on my ex-girlfriend's Zena the other day, and as a short man (5'7") with a very short torso I was amazed by how little it rode up compared to my own BCD. I am considering using it for the instructor's course I am taking soon, even though it is just the tiniest bit loose on my flat chest. Most BCDs simply ride too far down on my body since all my height is in my legs, but the short construction of this BCD works out well (plus I have more hip than most men, too). Has anybody else ever discovered their shape is better fitted for a women's BCD? I looked around and couldn't find a single instance of a man wearing a women's BCD, but I can't be the only one with a super short torso, can I?

I don't believe Zeagle still makes the Zeus, but it was essentially a men's version of the Zena.

If it works, wear it. I had to use a male bcd until I found the Zena. However, you might want to avoid the patterned zip panels. <¥><

Don't forget about fins.

450 × 350 - scubaworld.com
high-heel-fins.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom