H2o Dive Log (freeware)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It's a joke....i recommand that you change your anti-virus !....this download is totally free and contain no virus or spyware.

Do not download if your are not on the official site : www.h20free.net

I did not post that as of joke. My Norton Utilities and protection, popped up with that virus. And I click the site you had.

I did not post that as of joke. My Norton Utilities and protection, popped up with that virus. And I click the site you had.

I just installed the newest version and had no problems with it at all. My antivirus software didn't have a problem with it either. I really like this program, and will definitely use it.

I just installed version 1.83. Even after choosing English at the beginning of the install process, the application launched in French. I had to manually change it to English using the Aide tab then the pulldown window. Just started playing with it, but it looks good so far!

I just installed version 1.83. Even after choosing English at the beginning of the install process, the application launched in French. I had to manually change it to English using the Aide tab then the pulldown window. Just started playing with it, but it looks good so far!

yes i experienced the same prob too. hv highlighted to remi. hopefullu he can rectify it in the next version. no biggie though it still works :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom