Had to stop reading ScubaBoard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I had asthma and it was tough giving up diving for a year. That made me lose a lot of interest in the sport and my mom went crazy everytime I spoke about diving somewhere. Iam glad that I made a good comeback to diving. I never had a breathing problem underwater even when I had asthma. Nowadays, 2 friends of mine are certified with my dad on the way as well. ooo I am so excited

anyone ever tried stunts underwater?

Jay

Actually, if you think about it, you are safer at 20 feet playing with the fish than you were in the days with a snorkle....

You can see what you're doing.
You aren't tripping over logs or sliding into holes.
That thing nipping at your leg isn't Bruce the Shark -- it's a tiny perch. With sharp teeth -- :fish:

AND YOU HAVE AIR!

So it really has its perks.
Enjoy yourself -- you earned it!

Also, despite the best efforts of mods you still need to take things you read on here with a pinch of salt, anyone cant post oppinion on here so don't necessarily take what you read as being fact!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom