Haida Gwaii Dive Operators?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Canard

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I am going to be on Haida Gwaii (formerly Queen Charlotte Islands) in early Sept 2011. I am looking for any information about dive operators or dive shops. All suggestions appreciated.

As far as I can tell there are no commercial dive ops on Haida Gwaii. There are some commercial operations serving industry with hard hat diving but nothing recreational. Pity. This area is part of a huge marine reserve and must have really cool diving.

Here are two...

I suggest start by calling Heron at Moresby.

Dive Charter
Moresby Explorers
We offer 3-day dive tours of the northern half of Gwaii Haanas. Several dives each day and visits to ancient Haida Village sites and Hotsprings Island. Comfortable accommodation and gourmet meals at our small floating lodge. Divers must be experienced and have their own drysuits.
Box 127
Sandspit BC V0T 1T0
Ph: (250) 637-2215
1-800-806-7633
Explore Gwaii Haanas and the Queen Charlotte Islands in a Boat or Kayak with The Moresby Explorers Ltd.
E-mail: info@moresbyexplorers.com

Deep Blue Water Sports
Fishing Charters, Diving Charters, Inlet Tours and Scuba Tank Refills
Box 813
Queen Charlotte, BC V0T 1T0
Ph: (250) 559-8899

Back
Top Bottom