Haigh opens Monday?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What was the temp J?

My buddy is dragging his feet until his drysuit arrives, I'm telling him a 7mm would probably work.

cd_in_SeaTac:
What was the temp J?

My buddy is dragging his feet until his drysuit arrives, I'm telling him a 7mm would probably work.

the temp was sround 36. my buddy made a 33 min dive in a 7mm and was too chilled to make a second dive. the first dive in a 7mm is fine, its the second one that is rough but, i am one that will ice dive wet too. not too different than diving in lake michigan wet. my buddy was the only one there diving wet

JacobsonC2:
the temp was sround 36. my buddy made a 33 min dive in a 7mm and was too chilled to make a second dive. the first dive in a 7mm is fine, its the second one that is rough but, i am one that will ice dive wet too. not too different than diving in lake michigan wet. my buddy was the only one there diving wet

i posted a few pictures on the WIscuba.com site under local diving and haigh.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom