Haigh Quarry Thursday June 25

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver_Dale

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Well a group of us from the board here went diving this past Thursday and had a great time of diving,food,and just hanging out and meeting some new dive buddies. I had a great time and I'm sure everyone else did too so much that we talked about doing it again so next Thursday June 25 is the planning date and we can talk about what we want to do and who will bring what if we want to go that route ok hope to see the same people and some new faces to ok this is the kick off now lets run with it. It will be a good day of diving but I think any day you get wet and do some diving ti is a great day .

Lets have some fun

Dale

Hi Dale, As of now, I am totally in for this dive day. I wont be able to get there until 10 again but I am in for the day if all goes according to plan.

I may be in, all depends on if my Son has Baseball play offs that day.

Jim

It looks like I will not be able to come diving this week. I have work that is in the way of my pleasure and thus I can't make it. But work pays for the pleasure so it is a double edged sword and I have to deal with it.

Anyway, keep me posted of what happens and of course, let me know the next dive day!

Not sure if Dwightfrie and I will be making it or not. We're going somewhere Thursday but may be at Haigh on Saturday and if that's true, then most likely won't be there Thursday. And if Luckydays isn't there...well, is there any point to going at all?????

And if Luckydays isn't there...well, is there any point to going at all?????

Awww, that is so nice to say! I will miss you guys for sure.

Maybe we should look into doing a dive on Friday the 3rd. Its is 4th of july observed holiday so lots of folks will be off work and Haigh is closed on the 4th. What do you think?

How was L.M. this weekend?

I thought she was closed on the 4th. I'll have to check that.
Posted via Mobile Device

Either way, I won't be there. Going to be on vacation with the family. (So if I'M not there ... well, that kind of makes getting together pointless now, doesn't it?!) :cool2:

Well alright July 3rd is out. I dont know what i was thinking but I thought Tina was closed on the 4th. Ok then, I think we need to plan another day. I will be in Florida for ITK so I wont be around for a dive from July 9th to the 14th.

Let me know when we can get another day in. Oh, I want to hear about this weeks diving, if you guys get one in. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom