Haigh Saturday 3/20 anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NaCL H2O Boy:
So how was the diving today?

38 degree's. viz was still good 25-30 ft. viz was a little less at the truck and cabin cruiser. it was better at the small trench ( straight out from the road ), i was looking down from the top of the trench and could see the bottom. that had to be better than 30ft. turned out to be a great day, sunny and in the 50's :cheeky:

Was a really great day, I'm impressed with that llittle quarry. I wasn't expecting so much in the way of amenities. While there's only an outhouse there is great parking, picnic/gear up areas, entry's and markers, even a warming hut. Viz was surprisingly good.

Where were you at JC2, over by the docks? I was looking for WI plates but didn't see ya.

cd_in_
i was by the changing rooms and picnic tables. had a red ford ranger with WI EMT plates on it. you might have not noticed that they were WI plates. it really is a great little quarry and i want to go back agine! i was too very impressed by it. too bad it is such a crapy drive for me. i have to drive past chicago and even though traffic isnt bad on the weekends, the tolls suck. besides i hate to drive that stretch of road going down there. i have done it way too many times.

JacobsonC2:
38 degree's. viz was still good 25-30 ft. viz was a little less at the truck and cabin cruiser. it was better at the small trench ( straight out from the road ), i was looking down from the top of the trench and could see the bottom. that had to be better than 30ft. turned out to be a great day, sunny and in the 50's :cheeky:

Pretty much the same water conditions today, but the air temp was 34 with a whipping wind. Great vis for Haigh. Don't get too used to it, that's as good as I've seen it in a couple years.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom