For Sale Halcyon 60 LB Evolve Doubles Wing With 22” LP Inflator Hose

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubastone

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Halcyon 60 LB Evolve Doubles Wing With 22” LP Inflator Hose

Purchased New 4-24-17, Paid $489.00, Approximately 5 Dives, Like New

Sell Price: $275.00 Shipped

At this point, all prices are FIRM unless you are willing to pickup in Lexington, NC I will reduce shipping cost. Items will ship most economical way, USA Shipping Only, Please PM, Email @ darvinstone@gmail.com or call 336-687-1080.

Thanks,

Stan Stone

Attachments

• IMG_2698 2.jpg
    IMG_2698 2.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
$300.00 Shipped.....

Stan

Hello Scubastone,
do you mind if I ask you why you want to sell it ? i noticed that a lot of folks are selling evolve 60 .. is that something wrong with it while diving -- i mean from design point of view --

i am planning to buy it in the future for GUE training but i am not sure if I need to get the 40 or the 60 ?

just moved to a house and the expenses are so high, so might not be able to buy it at the moment.

Hello Scubastone,
do you mind if I ask you why you want to sell it ? i noticed that a lot of folks are selling evolve 60 .. is that something wrong with it while diving -- i mean from design point of view --

i am planning to buy it in the future for GUE training but i am not sure if I need to get the 40 or the 60 ?

just moved to a house and the expenses are so high, so might not be able to buy it at the moment.

It's a great wing, just getting out of diving completely. As far as the lift, GUE will most likely tell you 40 is all you need, but I personally prefer the 60. The wing is just right for my Faber low pressure 85's and Halcyon is made in USA and very good equipment. My wing is same as new condition and a very good price if you can afford to buy now. I'm getting ready to post on Ebay so it will not last long.

Thanks,

Stan

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom