Halcyon Backplate & Wing System - Grey

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WrmBluH2O

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
9570AD22-88FD-4353-A8A4-7EB1590B09F0.jpeg
04C56B86-D994-467F-8EE5-4DEB12D9BF69.jpeg
106554FE-9B6B-40F1-A4D7-213BF830AF4A.jpeg
Backplate & Wing System for Sale
Custom colors, lightly used in warm caribbean waters for 2 seasons only. 40 dives. Excellent condition.
Halycon Infinity System, Standard AL plate, 30lb Eclipse wing, Non weighted STA, with ACB
Halycon Trim weight Pouches installed on upper tank band
Halycon Explorer Knife with angled sheath installed
Padded crotch strap for comfort.
$450 local pick up only (Dallas, TX)
Payment via PayPal friend / family or please add the 3% paypal fee.

Last edited:
Hi Joe,

Thanks very much for your question. Unfortunately, my better half would prefer I sell the items together. If that changes, I will reach out to you in case you may still be interested.

This, and the Halcyon BP&W (Blue) that listed today in a separate thread, are super. We are only selling these items because we recently confirmed that my husband has a medical condition that precludes him from scuba diving going forward :( (he’ll be fine topside:)). So, if you and others see me selling additional gear, that is why...

Thank you again. Happy diving!

WrmBluH2O

:clearmask:

This is an awesome deal that I would be all over if I didn't just buy a spare Halcyon BP/W a few months ago. Good luck selling!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom