Halcyon Cinch System (complete), Comfort Harness, and Plates

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rlynch

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Complete sets in nice condition please

Cinch (some people don't like them) - I need all the parts including the extender bolt
Cinch Quick-adjust Harness | Halcyon

I need a set of Comfort Harness pads as well
Deluxe Harness Pads | Halcyon

I also need another plate (SS preferred), a harness is a bonus.
let me know - i just missed a plate for $75 (just the plate) so i'm in that range, will pay shipping, paypal fees.

PM me

I would happily send you my cinch and pads, but from Israel the shipping would make it not worthwhile. If you still need more in a couple of months, let me know because I expect to be in the states in April.

Thanks - seems this stuff is either love or hate it type gear. Bluewater I can wait NP if the offer is still open then.

Just wondering, what is the cinch system and the deluxe pads worth if used? Trying to decide on the Infinity vs. the Eclipse, and wondering if I can get my money back if I buy the Infinity and sell off the parts if I don't like it.

thanks

On eBay a full cinch goes for $75-90, it retails for $120. I am not sure what the pads go for.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom