Halcyon Eclipse 40 BC set up

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

raj1967

Registered
Reaction score
For Sale:

-Halcyon Eclipse 40 BC

-Standard Size Stainless Steel Back Plate

-ACB 20 weight pouches

-Recently checked out by Hollywood Divers

-OPV Valve spring replaced per recent recall

-Used in less than 20 dives

Asking- $650

Contact Roland at 626-394-6153 or post a message if interested

Thanks.

Hi All, I am changing the price for this to $550.00 and have attached a couple of pictures. Please email or call me if interested.

Attachments

• Eclipse 40 Back-a.jpg
    Eclipse 40 Back-a.jpg
    288.6 KB · Views: 193
  • Eclipse 40 Front-a.jpg
    Eclipse 40 Front-a.jpg
    346.4 KB · Views: 260
Weighted STA ? What other pockets ypu have for weights any tank pockets ? Please PM me you bottom line. Your asking price is still pretty high to get much interest. I think some have got BN ones for what you are asking plus Halcyon just came out with the Infinity.

The infinity Is the same thing only offer the ability to adjust and some pad's not really needed in all honesty. But they charge you extra for that $180.00 for both. But you can upgrade a Standard for exact same price And you will not Guarenteed get a Brand New set up for under 550.00 anywhere as Halcyon has really strict Rules for there dealers I dont think you will get it under 650.00 for that matter.

the infinity is the same thing only offer the ability to adjust and some pad's not really needed in all honesty. But they charge you extra for that $180.00 for both. But you can upgrade a standard for exact same price and you will not guarenteed get a brand new set up for under 550.00 anywhere as halcyon has really strict rules for there dealers i dont think you will get it under 650.00 for that matter.

this is used not new. If it was new it would be sold.

Your asking price is still pretty high to get much interest. I think some have got BN ones for what you are asking

I was saying you said some have brand New ones for 550.00 I was saying i have not yet seen anywhere you could get a BrandNew System for that price. I believe BrandNew they are 720.00 Plus 90.00 for the Pad's and 90.00 for adjustment if you wanted it. Maybe a little deal. If you Meant people selling them Used but "like New" or possibly used but never used little different. But still will sell around 500 from what i seen

UPDATE: I am willing to sell off pieces as follows:

$185 -Eclipse 40 Wing -SOLD-
$100 -Halcyon ACB Weight Pouches
$100 -Weighted STA with straps
$225 -Stainless Steel Backplate w/Harness

I would be willing to ship but buyer would have to pay all associated shipping costs.

This system has less than 20 dives on it. It was part of the recall but its been thoroughly checked out by Hollywood Divers and the OPV spring was replaced.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom