Halcyon Eclipse BC BCD Backplate Stainless Steel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

samsonlee

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
For sale a meticulously cared for Halcyon Eclipse BC BCD with Stainless Steel Backplate, Single Tank Adaptor(with the 6lb weighted insert), Halcyon MC Storage Pack, 30 pound wing. Two (not pictured in main photo) ACB 10 side pockets to hold additional up to 10 pounds each of additional weight. 50 dives on it. Selling because of health issues. Plenty of extra webbing that hasn't been cut to adjust to the individual. This is not a recalled OPV spring model. Retails for $900 with 2 x ACB10 pockets. Sell for $600, I'll pay for shipping inside US, if foreign country then it will cost extra to ship. $(KGrHqV,!i0FB1m47oRcBQlv4FJV,g~~60_57.jpg$T2eC16F,!)cE9s4PsN+PBQlv4HwFpg~~60_57.jpgACB 10.jpg

Last edited:
PM Sent

Would you be willing to sell the. Halcyon eclipse 30lb wing and possibly the 6lb tank insert? Pm me if your interested in selling these two items separately. Thanks, Vlad

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom