Halcyon Eclipse or Infinity

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

guyharrisonphoto

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Just bought one, now my wife is demanding one for her! Help out a desperate husband. Anyone with one of these for sale, please contact me either via pm here. I am 100% positive on ebay and pay pal verified and will make sure any deal is comfortable for each of us.

Anyone in Florida please contact me and we might be able to do the deal face to face.

Guy

They are Great BC's My G/F and I both have them and love them. Your wife has good Taste Ha ha

hi
welcome to scubaboard!
good choice from wife too.
hey. IST just started a "tech line" recently and their bp/w set-up is SUPER similar to the eclipse system but for less $ ... i'd say you may even pay the same price as a used halcyon system for a new IST ...
just a thought

There is a reason you cant find a used infinity anywhere its because anyone that has one loves it & when they do pop up they sell for almost what a new one costs!!!!! With that being said buy a new one & that way you know that it is new. Why buy used to save 50 bucks & possible problems or service needed.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom