For Sale Halcyon Explorer 4.5 HID light for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Halcyon Explorer 4.5 HID light for Sale
I am selling my Halcyon Explorer 4.5, 10watt light. It includes the explorer 4.5/10watt HID field repair kit, extra bulb, Halcyon NIMH Battery charger, and cannister light with EOS cord. It just needs a cannister battery. The cost of a new light is about $ 1000.00. The repair kit and the extra bulb are about $ 400.00. I am asking $ 500.00 for everything. It would make a great “parts” kit. No guarantee or warranty and no returns or refunds. Shipping charges are extra.

Attachments

• Halcyon Explorer 4.5 HID light.jpg
    Halcyon Explorer 4.5 HID light.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 167
How long have you had it? How do we know it’s still functional? Why are you selling it?

I have owned it for probably 10 years. It was used for technical diving mostly in Colorado. A few weeks ago, I borrowed a buddies battery to confirm that the light head worked. It did. I am selling it because I am purchased a Big Blue light without the cord for technical diving.

Back
Top Bottom