Halcyon mc storage pack

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chironomidkraut

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
used only on one dive, in fresh water new condition first $30 takes it OMS light 010.jpg

Fits a standard backplate, had it on a OMS stainless steel backplate fit perfect

Last edited:
Do you have the sex bolts/connectors and shipping to US 28658

lee

I would have bought this due to a really good deal you have; almost giving it away but shipping cost and connectors put me out of the running. For those thinking about it, I have one already I use on my Aluminum plate and wanted one for my steel... These work really well for an SMB as long as you fold it and store it properly...! I read about some people fighting to deploy the smb using this system but I have to believe they are storing it improperly. I have an 8' Halcyon smb that I stow and have never had a problem with deployment... ever!

This is a very good deal if your in the area; heck, its still a good deal for me down here in NC as shipping runs @ 10.00 and connectors another 10-15.00... Feel like I am talking myself into it again...

lee

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom