Halcyon MC System with free spool & sausage?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

eliminator

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
So, I'm just about to buy a Halcyon 60 Evolve MC system and one of the 3 stores I'm looking at has a promo where you get a free Halcyon defender spool and surface marker?

I emailed Big H, but they havent replied. Is there a link to this deal anywhere?

Not sure I understand. If the store is having a deal, why email Halcyon?

Are you trying to get it at a better price on line? If so you're SOL. Halcyon does not allow internet sales as far as I know and I'm betting the deal is for you to go thru the shop and get a rebate slip of some kind.

Er halcyon does allow internet sales, check out extreme exposure's web site

I would not be surprised if Halcyon has a "special relationship" with Extreme Exposure. They may use EE to sell on line but refuse to do business with the usual suspects.

Er halcyon does allow internet sales, check out extreme exposure's web site

and:
fifthd.com
hollywooddivers.com
scubagearplus.com
wreckdiversupply.com

just to add a few to the list...

EE of course does leverage the JJ connection for those nice factory blem sales :)

EE of course does leverage the JJ connection for those nice factory blem sales :)

JJ owns Extreme Exposure. :palmtree: Bob

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom