Halcyon Pathfinder 400 Primary Reel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scott L

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Used once in fresh water training dive. No sctaches or blemishes. Decided to stay with singles diving. $125.00 shipped. Scott

sweet he didnt close the thread.. now i can be a jerk and advertise haha anybody else need a primary? i have some wreck reels to sell, medium size, little linking reels, a finger spool, and 2 monster sized huge reels with thick line.

pm me for info

sweet he didnt close the thread.. now i can be a jerk and advertise haha anybody else need a primary? i have some wreck reels to sell, medium size, little linking reels, a finger spool, and 2 monster sized huge reels with thick line.

pm me for info

lol
any safety reels? I'll pm.

hahaha is a safety reel a medium sized real? i have one of those and i have 2 link reels 1 fingerspool and 2 giant 5inch dia 3 inch wide primary reels

let me know!

This thread should be closed immediately on the basis that it doesn't mention how the reel can be used in relation to eradication of the invasive bastard Lionfish. :thumb:

(maybe this thread needs a poll added? )

Back
Top Bottom