Halcyon Short BP with H Harness and Horizontal weight pockets - 250

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seraphimx

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
This was my girlfriend's setup, having problem with insurance since they don't want to give her a life insurance if you're a dentist and you dive, will take some time to fix this so she decided not to dive for a year or more. I'm selling it because it's taking space and she'll probably want the pink one when she tries again. :shakehead:

Bought it used from someone locally. It had 15-20 dives when I bought it. It has only seen pool dives at the moment.
It was maintained clean and rinsed A LOT after each pool session. No discoloring.

Kept the wing and Weighted STA for myself. :cool2:

Halcyon SS Backplate with Halcyon Harness (new: 269$)
Halcyon MC pack (new: 72$)
Halcyon ACB 10 (older horizontal) (new: 130$)
------------------------------------------------------
NEW 471 US$

I'm selling this fast at 250$.
Includes shipping to the USA 4-5 Days with Tracking (28.90$)

I'll post picture as soon as I can have it.
(Stored it over at my parent's place)

PS.
I could possibly lower the price in exchange for a 3.3ft Halcyon SMB for GUE Fundamentals.

@skatermegs: PM sent

@chironomidkraut : I'll try to sell the whole thing at 250$. If someone wants to buy only the BP, Harness and MC, I'd be willing to let go of the Weight pockets and sell them.

i dont know if u got my pm but i was wondering if u would take $100 for both the mc system and the weight system but either way i will take the weights hope u have paypal acount:eyebrow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom