Halloween Dive at Bluestone 10-30-05

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

suthnbelle

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
:pumpkin: There is a group of us from the NC Divers Club that will be getting together at

Bluestone Quarry on Sunday for some diving, underwater pumpking carving, and good eats - LedaBoBeda says she is making smores for everyone. :D (j/k!) :pumpkin:

Here is a link with info regarding the quarry for those that need it: http://bluedolphindive.com/index.cfm?section=864

I'll be arriving at 9am to get a dive in before the underwater pumpkin carving begins. So if someone wants to meet me at 9:00 that would be great! We'll also be dressing up a bit in our most imaginative Halloween diver attire:369:. You know what that means - just the girls will probably be dressing up and the guys will be coming as "divers." :bats:

If you've never been diving with our group, please come out and join us. Its a great group of friendly people and we always have a good time!

Mel

i'll be there with my new tiara on! i'll try to be there at 9 so we can do the first dive, mel.

who else? come on, don't be shy...

BabyDuck:
who else? come on, don't be shy...

Tell me about it! Thirty-nine views and you're the only one that has posted a response. Plankspanker and I plan on being there at 9 so get there early so you can dive with us.

You should find a pink tutu to accessorize with the Tiara. :madamy: (BTW, why does the princess smilie look so angry?)

i've often wondered, mel. why isn't there a happy princess? ooh, and a magic wand. that one would be good. and, yes, inflator hose. in moving my webbing to the other bp i lost a bit of innertube.

Hi Mel an Marci and Bob!!! Finally found you all .... gezzzz this site is huge !!!!! Yes I will be there... ready for some good times ! I really encourage anyone and everyone to show up. We will have a blast ! I want to get there early to dive with you all ... but ... ummmm... well .... its going to be FREAKING COLD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
www.picturetrail.com/ledabobeda

hey hey hey leda!! glad you're here, and yes, this site is huge. gerry & jason & ken & herman & kristi & charlie & lots of others from the ncdivers board are here, too. check out the singles forum if you're single...funny stuff. remember, though, 'office appropriate'... i have a hard time with that one sometimes, but it's better than the 'g-rated' stuff we used to have to adhere to.

Ledalee:
Hi Mel an Marci and Bob!!! Finally found you all .... gezzzz this site is huge !!!!! Yes I will be there... ready for some good times ! I really encourage anyone and everyone to show up. We will have a blast ! I want to get there early to dive with you all ... but ... ummmm... well .... its going to be FREAKING COLD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
www.picturetrail.com/ledabobeda

Is this LedaboBeda?! OMG! I can't believe you're just now joining Scubaboard! Where have you been? :D You're gonna love this place. Lots of great info and great people. Remember to fill out your profile when you get the time.

From your photo album I see you may have an u/w camera, do you? If so remember to bring it Sunday. I don't have an u/w camera but was going to go ahead and pick up a disposable one. I figure we'll be in the shallow part of the quarry on the platforms for the pumpkin carving.

Is that you doing the running man in the pool in your picture gallery? lol

Mel

Hey Mel,
I do have an under water camera, I will bring it with me, cause you know there are going to be some funny shots !
HAHA the girls in the pool are two of my friends here in W/S, they did a discover scuba class the other night. Very fun...
Hey Marci ... thanks for the tip on the singles forum.... I really didnt need another way to get sucked up in cyber world... ohhhh well :05:
Looking forward to it !

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom