Hammond Marina Shore Diving August 29th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I should be there. Got two more tanks so I should be all good!

25 feet??? Luckydays, what are you smoking?? :rofl3: Closer to 13 feet! Not that it's not fun - with the right group.

To bad you can't be there to show us all how much fun it can be. :depressed:

I should be there. Got two more tanks so I should be all good!

Excellent Brian, excellent. We will have a great time.

I am also bringing my dive flag. If any one has an extra, it would probably be a good idea to have at least two. We can make do for sure but another flag would be wise.

Excellent Brian, excellent. We will have a great time.

I am also bringing my dive flag. If any one has an extra, it would probably be a good idea to have at least two. We can make do for sure but another flag would be wise.

I'll bring mine.

Do we need food?

I am going to bring some chicken to grill and some chips and salsa. So if you want to bring something that would be nice. I will have enough chicken to share but not enough if there is nothing else to go with it.

Dive safe and have a great time! Wish I was diving with you, Lucky! After this weekend, let's start scheming for Labor Day.

You know Rob, you can always come and dive the beach if you really, really want to. :D I understand that you can't though. We will dive together soon. Labor Day weekend sounds good to me. Just tell me where and when and I am there.

As for the beach dive, my truck is packed and I am ready to dive. Whoo Hoo. Looking forward to a great sunny day, even if it is not going to be warm. I only have to pack the cooler tomorrow morning and I am good to go.

See you at the beach!

Back
Top Bottom