Happy 7th Birthday ScubaBoard!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ted S

SB Co-Founder
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
I know it’s hard to believe but Friday, July 13th marks ScubaBoard’s 7th Birthday (and my 7th anniversary on the board as well). A lot of things have changed in 7 years, and while most of the original members aren't around these days, it’s great to see just how far we’ve come as a community. In 7 years well over 80,000 accounts have been created and there have been 2.5 million post! Wow. I’ve also watched the site grow from a few dozen forums to a few hundred.

It’s unfortunate that ScubaBoard has been down this week but it's back! :luxhello:

Thanks to NetDoc, the moderators and advisors for keeping the SB community going strong and bringing it where it is today. It’s been an interesting experience these past 7 years and I can only imagine where it’s going to be by July 13th, 2008!

:bday:

I guess it was destined to be a tough birthday. Hey, but all is good now; we have the chance to wish this community another fantastic 7 years.:hb2:

I'm glad I found 'ya!

Well, websites age like dogs, only faster, like 10 years for every 1 normal year. So for being 70 years old and just getting a new organ transplant (hard drive), this site is still kicking along.

Here's to the next 70 years.
:cheers:

awesome!

you know, my life would suck without ScubaBoard

it sucks anyway... well ...

ok ... it'd suck more

woo!

CenTexDivin beat me to it... I was wondering what ScubaBoard's real age in Internet years was. Happy birthday. Good to sit with you last night, Ted_S, as we listened to some of the worst karaoke the island has experienced in a while!

Keep it up. What a great way to waste time and learn about diving.

can I crash this party? :D

Happy 7th Birthday SB!!

It's been great being here for most of it!!
Thanks to all who make this board possible!!
Thanks for your part in it Ted!!

for those of you that don't know...........Ted's user ID is 1

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom