Happy Birthday, Dr. Bill!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Happy Birthday Dr. Bill!!

Wishing you a fabulous birthday and that the upcoming year is the Best Ever!!! Thanks for all the tips and help you've given me and tons of others! You're the best!

Spent my birthday with my son Kevin, daughter-in-law Mary and granddaughter Allison. Allison saw me coming up to the house through the window and ran to the sliding door jumping up and down screaming "Papa Bill! Papa Bill!" Priceless birthday memory. #1 dive buddy Andrea fixed me a birthday dinner, but thanks to a mixture of Two Buck Chuck and ouzo I don't remember anything past the appetizers (artichokes... yummy). Apparently she cooked ahi tuna and we demolished an entire birthday cake, yet I can't remember a thing.Yikes... that hasn't happened in decades.

Apparently she cooked ahi tuna and we demolished an entire birthday cake, yet I can't remember a thing.Yikes... that hasn't happened in decades.

Just like the 60's...:D Sounds like the way a birthday should be celebrated!

Did you take that free ride to Catalina for your birthday? Oh...wait...

Actually, the offer is good for the reverse trip so yes, I did take the free round trip going to "the Big Island" on my birthday and returning two days later. Very cool of the Catalina Express to offer that again this year!

Did you take that free ride to Catalina for your birthday? Oh...wait...

That's a nice birthday present, Dr Bill. Can I get a free round-trip to Catalina for my birthday? Toronto to Catalina's not that bad, is it? :)

Actually, the offer is good for the reverse trip so yes, I did take the free round trip going to "the Big Island" on my birthday and returning two days later. Very cool of the Catalina Express to offer that again this year!
Great news, you're very lucky!!! If they do that same special next year, I should join you and join in on the birthday special to/from Catalina!!!!

That's a nice birthday present, Dr Bill. Can I get a free round-trip to Catalina for my birthday? Toronto to Catalina's not that bad, is it? :)

Yes, you can, Ayisha. Just register your birth date on the Catalina Express web site and make sure you begin your trip on your birthday!

---------- Post added ----------

The Birthday special continues on till 4/30/2013. And if ScubaSam uses the BD special, Dr. Bill will have a mermaid to dive with.:yeahbaby:

Oops, if it goes only until April 30th, neither Sam nor I will be able to use it next year!

Yep, we're Scuba Twins! Of course I'm much older than Sam.

Thanks all. No diving today. Heading to the mainland to spend it with my son, daughter-in-law, granddaughter and my #1 dive buddy Andrea!

If only I was born a day earlier - then we could be triplets... LOL!!

---------- Post Merged at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:59 PM ----------

Great news, you're very lucky!!! If they do that same special next year, I should join you and join in on the birthday special to/from Catalina!!!!

You might get lucky - they did it in 2011, and 2012 that I know of.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom