Happy Birthday, HENRIKBP!!!!!!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaSam

Sister of Shenanigans
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
It's my favorite New Mexico resident, favorite professor of all things scuba, favorite Dane, favorite gear wh0re and favorite OCD dive buddy's birthday today.

Give it up for Henrik!!

We miss you like crazy and hope you're settling into your new life smoothly.

happy-birthday.gif

Happy Birthday Professor. Get to that Blue Hole and blow some bubbles!

Happy Birthday Henrik. I hope you are settling in and enjoying the new home. I hope our paths can cross again sometime in the future.

Happy Birthday Henrik! Don't forget to celebrate properly!

arrogant-bastard-ale-21354155.jpg

Happy Birthday!!! :balloons:

Could not resist thinking about you when I saw this, sort of missing the Birthday theme, but alllll you :D

pickles.jpeg

Thanks for your advice on nuts and hope you are having a great day!!! Maybe in a watery hole somewhere?

Thank you so much everyone ... I really appreciate it.

Sorry for the late reply - been enjoying a wonderful week with the family. Didn't mean to ignore you all - my extended family.

The day was celebrated in style with early morning B'day song, huge breakfast and lots of presents .... yes, a few gadgets too :) ... some hanging out and Margaritas at dinner. Good stuff.

I'm hoping to finally hit some water this month. About time too ...

Henrik

Well thanks for finally showing up..I've been holding my birthday wishes for you all week! Happy Birthday Henrik!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom