Happy Birthday Luckydays!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks everybody for the well wishes and happy birthday's. I had the best day ever. Tig and Phil came to town to spend my birthday with me diving and having a party. We started the day at 6:15 am so we could get to the N'Pursuit's boat for a morning of diving and fun. We had two great dives on shallow wrecks in Lake Michigan. These were my first dives in the big lake and dives 50 and 51 as well as my birthday dives. It was perfect. The weather was amazing, the water was flat, the company was fabulous, and the wrecks for fantastic. Once we got home, I was starving and thirsty. The food and the beer was flowing and I am still a happy girl. We ate like Kings, drank like fish, and laughed like we were teenage girls. My friends and family all came out to my house for the celebration and we had the best time ever. Everybody started to leave a bit early which was fine by me. Most of the guests left at around 8 pm and that is when the rain started and remained over night. I ended up showering and in bed around 11 and that was perfect as I was and still am very tired.

So Phil and Tig are probably still sleeping. But I wanted to say that they are the best buddies a girl can ask for. I am touched like no tomorrow that they would drive for almost 6 hours with no air conditioning to come spend my birthday with me. I am so happy about it. I cant ask for better friends than that. It really meant a lot to me. I know the rest of you were here in spirit and if it was not a airplane ticket away, I know you would have been here.

So, again, thank you to everybody who made my day so special and I truly appreciate all that you bring to my life. Thanks for the birthday wishes. It truly was the best, best, best day ever.

I might be a little late ,but want to wish U a happy birthday , too bad it's not 2 weeks later when we all be together .:luxhello:

Happy Birthday, Barbara!!!!!!!

Sounds like you had a great day!!

birthday_alcohol.jpg

Happy Birthday Barb
Thanks again for sharing the special day,,, and the wine :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom