Happy Birthday Thanksforallthefish!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tiggrr

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Happy Happy Birthday Greg!!

HBColourfulStars.gif

Hope you have the best day ever!!

I hope it is as fun as this....

HappyBurpDayMice.gif

Whoooo Hooooo!

Have a great day mate! We really enjoyed catching up with you guys at Fishrock and look forward to diving with you again sometime soon.

Cheers and many happy returns,
Rohan and Enkhee.

Whoooo Hooooo!

Have a great day mate! We really enjoyed catching up with you guys at Fishrock and look forward to diving with you again sometime soon.

Cheers and many happy returns,
Rohan and Enkhee.

I ordered a IST and W200 from Packhorse for fish's birthday. Which one do you have and how do you like it?

S

Happy Birthday to my favorite fish

Birthdaydolphin.jpg

:bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday:

The IST - it's a great little light - tight beam and very, very bright. Can signal people 1-2 meters away during shallow mid-day dives, and further when at depth. I ordered mine with 5 modes but will cut it down to two at some point (full and dim).

Great to hear from you by the way! I have had this nagging 'Oi - You haven't posted on scubaboard for a bloody long time' message up the top of the page every time I've logged in for the last few weeks (months), so I'm glad to be able to say high (and get rid of that message).

Cheers,
Rohan.

:bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday:

The IST - it's a great little light - tight beam and very, very bright. Can signal people 1-2 meters away during shallow mid-day dives, and further when at depth. I ordered mine with 5 modes but will cut it down to two at some point (full and dim).

Great to hear from you by the way! I have had this nagging 'Oi - You haven't posted on scubaboard for a bloody long time' message up the top of the page every time I've logged in for the last few weeks (months), so I'm glad to be able to say high (and get rid of that message).

Cheers,
Rohan.

Thanks for the info Rohan... lights won't be here till next week unfortunately

Happy Birthday, Greg!!!!!

Have three or four extra slices, there are ZERO calories in birthday cakes, ZERO!!

happy-birthday-cake.jpg

Happy Birthday Fishboy, er I mean thanksforallthefish :)

I have the modded IST, great little light! You will have to tell me how the W200 compares! :D I may have to get one of those next :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom