Happy Cinco De Mayo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rab:
Why not go with a Negra Modello instead of a wimpy Corona?

-Rob

I agree, just as good or better than Dos XX amber, just tougher to find around here. The key is the lime to stave off the scurvy in either case. aargh! :pirate

Walter,
I don't think so but hey ... thats just my opinon, i could be wrong.

TCDiver1:
Gee, i hope Natasha answered your question adequately. Still fighting the war of northern aggression Walter?

Hey, happy cinco de mayo to y'all. Looks like you chased Walter away.

And I vote for Modello Especial, viva los estados unidos! :bandit_2:

Natasha:
LOL Jon. Pass Walter a Margarita!

Darn yankees!

TCDiver1:
I agree, just as good or better than Dos XX amber, just tougher to find around here. The key is the lime to stave off the scurvy in either case. aargh! :pirate:
Or take a cervesa break and have a lime margarita occasionally!
-Rob

Not only is it Cinco de Mayo, it is 05/05/05...cool. :biggrinba

Walter:
Yes, it was a battle in which the Mexicans defeated the French. It did not end the war nor even turn the tide. The French were still in control in Mexico until 1867.

No, it did not affect the outcome of the War of Yankee Aggression. For the sake of discussion, let's imagine for a minute the USA lost the war to the CSA. The US would have survived. At no time did the CSA ever threaten the existence of the USA.

That was very well said Walter. :)

I will be having a couple of margaritas during Happy Hour, followed by a ton of mexican food at Rancho Grande. They have the best margaritas in the area (Richmond, TX).

DSDO, but not after margaritas

I think we should drink alcoholic beverages on every day of the year that a country decided to fire bullets at the French. The French are a bunch of frogs.

Back
Top Bottom