Happy First Day of Autumn

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sharkdiver00:
tks Don,

to you too. Now, could you also bring me a real change of season and maybe some fall colors if you have the time? I know, I know .... should be grateful for living in a place that is always hot! But I do miss the seasons AND the snow, also miss cold water diving!!!! Yes, I know I'm weird :)

Maria

:jester: In the Houston Swamp? I don't make the weather, ma'am; I just read about it. BTW, Javier is breaking up on me now here on the high desert, and check this - Ivan is back and headed your way! :jestera:

The updates on The Lost Maples, north of San Antonio start in a couple of weeks:

http://www.tpwd.state.tx.us/park/lostmap/

Its welcome here! I am so sick of hot weather! I live here in Washington because it rains LOL... and thats what I like about it... the rain! So, WOO HOO bring on the rain!!!! :dazzler1:

tks for that link on the 'Lost Maples'....... see? that was not so hard after all :) Ivan? I think I don't even want to acknowledge that nasty hurricane and all the havoc it has created everywhere, especially in the Cayman islands.

maria

Back
Top Bottom