Happy Holidays

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Happy Christmahanakwanzaka to all.... I like that PC one the best (along with TJ).

A blessing on everybody's head and their house on this Winter Solstice. :D

~~ Zack

Yes and a Happy Festivus to you all!!!

wstein:
Yes and a Happy Festivus to you all!!!

And heres to wishing you all are chosen for the honor of "Festivus feats of strength." One can only hope to be chosen for such an honor.

gedunk:
And heres to wishing you all are chosen for the honor of "Festivus feats of strength." One can only hope to be chosen for such an honor.

I will air the grievences on Friday and will have the Feats of Strenght shortly afterwards.

Yes indeed, I like how it has been changed to Happy Holidays...........Happy Christmas all, it is after all a religious celebration.

As the originator of this thread, I would very much appreciate it if a Mod would pull it. I can't even make a generic greeting to everyone on the board without some smart@#$ popping off about some religious issue or another.

I intended this to be a nice thread bringing greetings to ALL regardless of religion or lack there of.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom