Happy new year and all that stuff

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Brit Girl

Registered
Reaction score
Hello all you uk divers ( and everyone else of course) Just wanted to wish you all a happy and safe new year. Although Santa was kind to me I didn't get a new weezle undersuit and when I went to Stoney Cove the other day I was so cold I will have to go and spend my own hard earned cash on one.

Hope the boss doesn't catch me on the net when I am supposed to be 'working'. !!!!I need a job to pay for the diving.

Brit Girl

Happy Christmas and New Year to you too !!! Glad Father Christmas was good to you - maybe you could smile sweetly enough to someone if your birthdays approaching for that undersuit!!!

Anyway - hope you enjoy your NYE celebrations and catch you all in the New Year of 2003 !

Happy New Year to everyone.
I hope I get to meet a few of you in the new year!

Phil TK

Phil

Me too ! It would be great if we could all get together at some point.

Maybe its something to look into in the New Year - even if its just a a drink somewhere !!! :D

A Happy New Year to you all
I hope your heads aren't too sore this fine Jan 1st morning :wink:

Abby, hopefully some of will make the SETT trip in a couple of weeks, and definately more for the follow up!

We should be in force at LIDS - which is just 8 weeks or so away now.

And I'm sure we'll be putting back a beer or two "Apres Dive" during the pre-season warm up dives!

im not well think i ate something dodgy last night
:puke:

happy new years from a canuck from canada..hope you all have a good day..il be coming to england next spring..

builderbloke & Brit Girl..... well if you both ate the same dodgey thing....is there something your not telling us all ???!!!

Or will you admitt to a hang over ! :cheers:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom