Happy New Year

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver_Dale

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year and good luck in the year to come and looking forward to meeting some more of you this year diving see ya soon.

Dale:D

Happy New year guys, hopefully I'll get a chance to meet some of you over the coming summer(Diving!)!

What did yall do for new years? I went over to my Gf's and wound up meeting a hyperbaric(SP) doctor!
Allen

Well we had some friend's over last night and today just laid around and watch tv just be lazy

Actually, I went on the annual Chicago New Years Day ( now called the Leroy Winbush Memorial) dive in Lake Michigan, right off the Adler Planetarium downtown. 12 ft for 13 minutes on the bottom, 34 degree water and about 2-4 ft. of viz. Everything froze when we came up. Had a great time! First time diving in a month, and it rejuvenated me!

Hey Dean did anyone do that dive wet I was going to go but didn't want to rent the dry suit for a short dive.

Hey Dean did anyone do that dive wet I was going to go but didn't want to rent the dry suit for a short dive.
There was one guy in a 5mm :11: I didn't see any ambulances when I surfaced, so I guess he was just fine!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom