Hard hat wanted for short, on the surface, video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

paul19may

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
If anyone in the Austin area has a hard hat (commercial diver's full helmet, that is) that a client of mine might borrow for a brief video by 5 year old child (I have no idea why) I, and they, would be most grateful. The video will be shot on the surface, not under the water, so the helmet does not need to be a working model.

Said item is required late this or early next week.

Many thanks in advance for your offers of assistance (or, if so inclined, for the roaringly hilarious, vaguely topical but ultimately unhelpful, remarks).

Goodness, Brits have a dry sense of humour! (As well as excellent spelling, grammar and diction.)

Many thanks all.

GSTQ

P

Train Right!
Tec, Tech, Tek and Technical Diving Instruction.Deep Down, your training matters, so Train Right - Home
Diving Side Mount- recreational and technical instruction. Deep Down your training matters- Train Right! - Recreational Sidemount

You can pick one up at Grainger for less than $10 and I think they have kids sizes also, or see if they have one at Home Depot in a playtkit....

You can pick one up at Grainger for less than $10 and I think they have kids sizes also, or see if they have one at Home Depot in a playtkit....

Need coffee? :coffee:

I think you may have missed the key point of the post Paul made :cool2:

It is highly unlikely that the owner of a "real" air hat is going to loan it out, especially for abuse by a 5 year old.

Rent one from Kickady Deep Sea in Conroe, TX.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom