Harness Question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scuba127

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Will the Dive Rite Transplate Harness or Hollis Elite Harness work on a Deep Sea Supply plate and wing? Thanks.

Will the Dive Rite Transplate Harness or Hollis Elite Harness work on a Deep Sea Supply plate and wing? Thanks.

I personally have not tried either, but I see no reason why they would not work.

Having said that I would encourge you to consider the "standard" Hogarthian Harness.

Single piece harnesses look imposing to those who are unfamiliar with them, but if you are willing to invest a bit of time setting up a Horgarthian Harness, and practice donning and doffing if you will probably find them comfortable and easy to use.

Very very few divers truly need an "adjustable" or "comfort" harness. Most who start with more complicated harness eventually end up the tried and true single piece "HOG" harness.

A single piece Hog harness will also save you money.

Tobin

Back
Top Bottom